Please read and understand the terms and conditions outlined below before booking a trip with us. Furthermore, we strongly advise that you read all trip-related material on our website before booking to ensure that you are aware of the trip’s schedule, level of comfort, and physical demands.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights.
Unless expressly permitted by law, you may not sell, reproduce, distribute, edit, exhibit, publicly perform, and make copyrighted works based on, repost, or otherwise use any of the material for any public or commercial purpose. By exploiting the Site or any Content in any other way, you are infringing on the intellectual property rights of others.
Use of our Website:
While using our website, you must not:
- Interrupt or interfere with the Site, servers, or any software, hardware, or equipment connected to or via the Site while using our website.
- Reproduce any Content from our Site without first obtaining our written permission, which we reserve the right to withhold or grant in our sole discretion.
- Interfere with other users’ ability to use and enjoy the Site.
- Collect or store personal data about other Site visitors.
- Using another person’s personal data without their consent.
- Post or send to or through the Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, or false material or any other content that could lead to civil or criminal action.
- Intentionally transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Site.
A cookie is a small piece of text that is stored in the memory of a computer and can later be accessed by web page servers. Cookies help us make our website more interactive and convenient for you.
This Site may save cookies on your device to help you have a better experience on future visits. Cookies allow websites to track information about a visitor’s use of the site and deliver tailored content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify you when a cookie is received, allowing you to accept or reject it. You can also look through the cookies in your web browser and delete any that you don’t want.